Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CD 1

Well, AF showed up today... God is awesome! He really did a miracle this time. Called for my clearing u/s tomorrow on cd 2, my regular nurse is out of town. Not only did God bring on AF, he convinced me to call back after the message I left for my nurse was unanswered, and it was just in time, b/c they were about to stop taking calls! So they pulled my file and have me on the schedule for tomorrow. I trust God will have everything lined up for me. He really does care about me, and I don't know how I could doubt it.

I'm driving the hour drive for the u/s at 6:3o am in the rain on a lonely rural road. I hope I'm safe. God protect us all in this weather. Then, I leave in the afternoon for a work thing out of town that is a 2 hour drive, and I haven't driven it in a couple years so I hope I know the way. God will help me there also. I'm going to be away from DH on Valentine's Day for the first time. I'll miss him a lot. He really is the best DH I could ever ask for. God really blessed me with him and I'm very thankful.

No comments: