Wednesday, February 6, 2008

11 dpiui, 13 days past trigger shot

Well, tomorrow the trigger shot should officially be out of my system, so if I test tomorrow and it's positive, it's most likely a true positive. HOWEVER, I don't plan to test tomorrow. I want to wait until at least Saturday morning. So I guess I'm about to move past my first mini-mark wrapping up this cycle. How will it end? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! Now for my daily log of symptoms:

  • bbs still sore and swollen. veins are very noticeable, nipples are more sensitive, seem darker, and tingle/itch off and on.
  • Occasional abdominal/uterine/ovarian twinges, mostly on the right side.
  • A streak of what I think was brown blood in panties. Implantation bleeding?
  • Excess watery CM for several days now.
  • Sinus/nasal issues. Nose very sensitive and sneezing a lot. Don't know if this has anything to do with it.
I really want to test but only have one test, and I don't have the money to get more. Unless we get the cheap ones....

No comments: